Goose Down Three-Way Winter Coat from Baby Travel Inc on Vimeo.
This goose down winter coat is extremely warm and multifunctional as it can be worn before, during, and after pregnancy (while carrying baby).👶
This soft, warm three-way down coat can be worn before pregnancy, during pregnancy and with your baby inside. Designed by the German maternity wear company GoFuture with Love, it is compatible with most baby carriers and slings on the market. This European-made winter coat will keep you (and your baby) warm, close and snuggly no matter where you are.
Features we are thrilled about:
- Made of 90% goose down and 10% goose feather to keep you warm at all times
- Draw strings at the waist are for curve adjustments
- Two deep zipper pockets on the outside of the coat for secure storage
- Optional thumb hole design allows easy mobile device navigation
- The coat can be zipped from bottom up without disturbing your baby's sweet nap
- The zippers are made of plastic with your baby's safety in mind
- The brilliant carrier insert design allows the jacket to be fully zipped up to the mothers chin to keep both mama and baby warm
The coat runs very true to size. If you are normally a size medium coat or jacket, we recommend you ordering a medium. The coat should fit normally when not wearing the pregnancy or baby-wearing inserts. If you have any concerns, send us an email!
If you aren't sure about which size to choose from, please consult with our sizing diagram below--
The carrier insert does not act as a carrier for your baby. You must use your own structured carrier or sling carrier while using the coat carrier insert. If you have any questions regarding this feature, please get in contact with us!
The safety of you and your little ones is extremely important to the Baby Travel Inc family. All of our baby travel gear has been tested and complies with the CPSC (U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission) requirements for children's products.
Inside: 90% down, 10% down feathers (for lightness)
Outside: 100% polyester (as usual for weather resistance)