Stay active no matter what! This cheerful colored, warm yet flexible three-way jacket can be worn before pregnancy, during pregnancy and with your baby comfortably snugged under it!👶
The NICKY multi-functional sweat jacket offers great comfort and maximal flexibility for active parents. The jacket protects both mama and baby while out and about in chilly weather. A separate insert can be attached to either the front or the back of the jacket with zippers. It ensures that there's enough room for the baby or toddler. After pregnancy and baby-wearing period it can be worn as a normal sweat-jacket without the inserts.
Features we are thrilled about:
- Figure-enhancing cut with stand-up collar and a large hood
- Comfortable baby-wearing insert with zippers, enables you to carry your baby either in front of you or on your back
- Drawstring hood
- Special head- and neck rest with zippers for newborns
- Both hoods are adjustable
- Wide, flexible cuffs on hem and sleeves keep the cold outside
- Extra-deep side pockets for soothers and other accessories
- Suitable for spring, autumn and cool summer evenings
- Comfortable and warm to wear, reverse side is brushed
Additional feature- Thanks to its double-layered cuffs on the sleeves, the thumbholes can be covered when they're not needed
NICKY's fit is true to size. When choosing the size please order your normal size from before pregnancy. The soft and elastic fabric (95% cotton, 5% spandex) adjusts to the growing baby belly. We currently have small, medium and larges sizes in stock. If you aren't sure about which size to choose from, please consult with our sizing diagram below--
This product doesn't substitute for a baby carrier/sling. Please only use this babywearing jacket in combination with a baby sling or another carrying aid.
The safety of you and your little ones is extremely important to the Baby Travel Inc family. All of our baby travel gear has been tested and complies with the US CPSC (U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission) requirements for children's products. If you have any questions about the testing, send us an email!